7/25/11

This VOID's for you!

With beers that pay homage to your favorite 80's hardcore punk acts, never before have I wished so badly to live in suburban Georgia.

The Burnt Hickory Brewery in Kennesaw, GA has cornered the beer market for 80's hardcore-themed beer drinkers.

Here are just a few of the gems to be found amongst their collection of limited-run brews-



"You'll find your mental state lapsing in a VOID while you drink this!"



And of course, this:



... must beget this:



Really reaching into the depths of obscurity here:



My "trivial 80's hardcore quote" boner is a poppin' for a taste of this brew:



While I'm not a big Mudhoney fan- in fact, their Dicks cover is pitifully overrated, and I can really only identify "Touch Me, I'm Sick" as their one great song- this brew looks tasty:



Can't go wrong with this bit of advertising, just don't let Old Man Ginn catch wind of it:



I really hope there are a few old-timer burnout types somewhere in NJ drinking this and still losing their shit to the likes of "HUMONGOUSFUNGUSAMONGUS":



And of course, we can't have a micro-brewed beer from Georgia without a Civil War homage of some sort:


And with this, I'm convinced that the brewmaster is truly after my heart:

No comments:

Post a Comment